Call: (609) 908-4421
You Can Now Enroll For 2022 Marketplace Coverage During Open Enrollment
- IMPORTANT UPDATE -
Extension of Affordable Care Act Enrollment Period for Uninsured In New Jersey That Are Under 150% of *FPL - See If You Qualify Today!
Preview 2022 New Jersey Marketplace Plans and Prices Now!
See What Subsidy and Plans You May Qualify For...
Check out Health Exchange plans now with one of our specialist and you can enroll or renew coverage under the 2022 Open Enrollment Period.
IMPORTANT: If you don't act by January 31, 2022 you can still get NJ Health Marketplace coverage after Open Enrollment under a Special Enrollment Period and Marketplace Plans can still start Immediately.
If you Lost Job Based Coverage, COBRA Insurance will expire or is too expensive, Moved outside your plan coverage area, Turning 26 and Losing Parents Health Coverage, Lost Health Insurance Coverage Due to Divorce, Lost Eligibility for State Medicaid or CHIP and More!
You can preview 2022 New Jersey Marketplace plans and prices now, and complete your enrollment today!
Call: (609) 908-4421
Want More Information Before Previewing a Plan?
Review Plans and Prices
Select Plan and Submit Documents
Speak with one of our qualifying Insurance specialist to review your information. If you have any specific Doctors or Medications that you need coverage for, it would be helpful to have that information available.
In order to confirm your eligibility for Financial Assistance and/or Cost Sharing Reductions it is important to get the most accurate projection of your Combined Household Gross Income for 2022.
Once your eligibility has been confirmed you will be able to receive an accurate quote along with the Networks available that will be accepted by your Doctors and will provide coverage for your Medications.
Select the plan with the appropriate Coverages and price. In some cases it is necessary to provide documentation if requested by the Marketplace. Our Team is ready help you through every step of the way!
Quick Open Enrollment Guide
1. Open Enrollment Runs from November 1, 2021 through January 31, 2022
- Plans sold during Open Enrollment started January 1, 2022 and February 1, 2022.
- After January 31, 2022 you can still enroll in 2022 health insurance under a Special Enrollment Period.
- Outside of Open Enrollment and/or Special Enrollment there are alternative plans available.
2. The Health Insurance Marketplace is for people who don’t have health coverage
If you don't have health insurance through a job, Medicare, Medicaid, the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), or another source that provides qualifying health coverage, the Marketplace can help you get covered.
- If you have job-based insurance: You can buy a plan through the Marketplace, but you'll pay full price unless your employer's insurance doesn't meet certain standards. Most job-based plans do meet the standards.
- If you have Medicare: You can't switch to Marketplace insurance, supplement your coverage with a Marketplace plan, or buy a Marketplace dental plan. Learn about Medicare and the Marketplace.
3. What you pay for insurance depends on your income
Your savings depend on your expected household income for the year. Over 8 in 10 people who apply are eligible to save.
Get a quick idea if you'll save. Based on your income estimate, we'll tell you if you qualify for:
A health insurance plan with savings based on your income
- You may qualify for a premium tax credit that lowers your monthly insurance bill, and for extra savings on out-of-pocket costs like deductibles and copayments.
- The plans are offered by private insurance companies with a range of prices and features.
Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Medicaid and CHIP provide free or low-cost coverage to millions of people and families with limited income, disabilities, and some other situations.
Many states are expanding Medicaid to cover all households below certain incomes. See if your state is expanding and if your income is in range to qualify by calling us today.
Your children may qualify for CHIP even if you don't qualify for Medicaid.
Copyright © 2021 GetCoverageNJ.com All Rights Reserved.
GetCoverageNJ.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatments.
GetCoverageNJ.com is a PRIVATELY OWNED website that is NOT owned or operated by any state or federal government agency.
Attention: This website is operated by GetCoverageNJ.com and is not the Health Insurance Marketplace website. In offering this website, GetCoverageNJ.com is required to comply with all applicable federal laws, including the standards established under 45 CFR 155.220(c) and (d) and standards established under 45 CFR 155.260 to protect the privacy and security of personally identifiable information. This website may not display all data on Qualified Health Plans being offered in your state through the Health Insurance Marketplace website. To see all available data on Qualified Health Plan options in your state, go to the Health Insurance Marketplace website at GetcoveredNJ
This tool provides a quick view of qualifications for different savings programs in your state. You'll find out exactly what you qualify for only when you speak with one of our Marketplace Specialist or when you fill out a Marketplace application and get your eligibility results from the Marketplace. Please visit GetcoveredNJ for more information.
Service and product availability varies by state. All Insurance products sold are via AIB Inc. d/b/a/ AIB Quotes and its affiliates or subsidiaries. Sales agents may be compensated based on a consumer’s enrollment in a health plan. Our quoting tool is provided for your information only. All quotes are estimates and are not final until consumer is enrolled. Plan quality ratings and enrollee survey results are calculated by CMS using data provided by health plans in 2020. The ratings will be displayed for health plans for the 2020 plan year. CMS is testing the use of star ratings this year in 2 states and will use the test to improve the program.